Overview for Grindr App
Grindr is a dating app for gay and bi guys to connect with each other. It has now more than 5 million users and are available for more than 196 countries. The app is a location-based dating app so users can locate other men nearby. And except for the geo-location, they also use photo-heavy profiles to sort profiles near the user in terms of proximity. Have fun chatting, swapping sexy pictures, and let guys know where you’re located. Meet and chat with sexy, attractive and interesting guys by taping on profiles now!
Check the following list for free features list:
- See up to 100 guys recommended to you at your location.
- Customize your search to find your ideal match.
- Choose a “Tribe” to declare your own sexy type, including Bear, Twink, Jock, and others.
- Able to favorite or block others.
- Swipe quickly through profiles and views.
- Chat and share private photos.
- Send your location and make it easier to meet.
Grindr Xtra’s premium features include:
- Free of banner ads.
- See more guys(up to 600).
- Unlimited favorites and blocks help you save your time.
- Push notification alerts.
- Access to advanced filters like ethnicity, body type and relationship status.
- send multiple photos at once
Pros and Cons:
- Easy to use.
- High popularity
- Large member base.
- This app is designed for hookups or experiment, and it does well.
- Location-based recommend members.
- Grinder makes political statements, and all the members are required to to so.(any accounts that commit racist or otherwise problematic speech is likely to be deleted.)
- When you update your app, all your old messages and photos got disappeared totally.